Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

The tide was low this morning at Ding Darling, so I decided to take a drive through. What a beautiful morning this turned out to be - the birds were bountiful and there was entertainment to be had everywhere I looked. Taking photos of what I see provides me with a bonus when I return home because as I study my pictures I feel as if I am seeing the birds all over again. Unbeknownst to me, I had a theme going on - and so, without further ado, come and experience a White Christmas Florida style.
Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle bells rock!

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

my two front teeth....

Silent night....holy night....

all is calm, all is bright.


Let it snow, let it snow,

let it snow.


Here comes Santa Claus! Here comes Santa Claus!

Right down Santa Claus Lane!

Go tell it on the mountain,

over the hills and everywhere!

Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout,

I'm telling you why; Santa Claus is coming to town!
Well, friends, sorry if I got you humming Christmas Carols by now - but ready or not - this holiday is coming, might as well put a feather in your cap and joy in your heart because .....
"It's the most beautiful time of the year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment